Over the past decade, more people that gamble real money online and using their mobile devices have been using cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has become the most popular crypto, and Coinbase has become the most popular digital wallet and trading platform. However, a lot of people use Virtual Private Network (VPN’s) for online gambling regardless of where they live. After all, we are living in a scary time. On top of that, top antivirus and firewall companies like Norton are putting a place for Virtual Private Network (VPN’s). In This Weeks Online Casino News Video & Podcast, We Discuss Virtual Private Networks & New Online Slot Machines From Multiple Online Casino Software Providers.
Can Using Cryptocurrency And Virtual Private Network (VPN’s) Keep Your Real Money Online Gambling Activities Anonymous?
There are still a lot of gamblers that live in countries where real money gambling is restricted. Over the past decade, we have seen a rise in cryptocurrency casinos that don’t ask for any information except a Bitcoin address. For most people, the question becomes if you can make your online gambling transactions anonymous.
Live Casino Software Releases A New Online Slot Machine With Big Win Potential
Every week we hear about online casino software providers releasing new Las Vegas-style slot machine games. We are always excited to announce the news, especially when an electronic gambling game has huge win potential . Recently, Pragmatic Play released a new online slot machine called “The Wild Machine.”
Pragmatic Play has really stepped up to the plate over the past few years. Especially when it comes to slot machines and live casino games. Ultimately, The Wild Machine comes with an awesome and potentially lucrative bonus game. Furthermore, this bonus game feature is Wonder Wheel. When you trigger the Wonder Wheel, you can receive instant cash wins. Additionally, you can win free spins during the Wonder Wheel round.
More New Las Vegas-Style Free Casino Slot Machine Games With Bonus Rounds
Pragmatic Play is not the only online casino software developer launching new Las Vegas-style slot machines. Recently, two online casino software developers to produce the All-Star Knockout slot machine game. Furthermore, Northern Lights Gaming Studio And Yggdrasil Gaming Decide To Come Together To Form YG Masters.
They released All-Star Knockout YG Masters label. Moreover, this online slot machine has five reels with twenty pay lines. When it comes to feature, this electronic gambling game has the works. One of the features with the biggest winning potential is the All-Star Knockout bonus game. To trigger the All-Star Knockout bonus round, you use the innovative award board. Using this award board with five boxes, you need to land at least three award boxes to score the bonus game.
Other Stories In This Week’s Casino Gambling News
- King Billy Casino Reviews & 2020 No Deposit KingBilly Bonus Codes
- Discover The Big Win Potential As iSoftBet Rolls Out Its Megaboard Mechanic
- Red Ping Win Casino Reviews & 2020 No Deposit Bonus Codes
- March Madness Betting is in Full Swing With Microgaming Casino Software
- BitcoinCasino.IO Review & 2020 No Deposit BitcoinCasino IO Bonus Codes
- Relax Gaming Looks to Reawaken An Exciting Adventure in Latest Game Release
- MegaWins Casino Reviews & 2020 No Deposit Mega Wins Bonus Codes
- Video Podcast | Casino Mogel & Asian Billionaire Chen Lip Keong Target Russian Casino Project
- 5 Wishes Slots Review, Bonuses, & RTP% By Realtime Gaming
- Skillzzgaming Dabbles in Magic Using Microgaming’s Content Aggregation With Alchemy Blast
- Wuhan Coronavirus In USA Impacts Trump’s Online Betting Odds for Reelection
- Get Ready For March Madness Betting With Freespin Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes 2020
- Wild Tornado Casino Reviews & 2020 No Deposit Bonus Codes
- Wuhan Coronavirus In USA Is Taking A Big Toll on Las Vegas Gaming & Stock Market
- Bao Casino Reviews & 2020 No Deposit Bonus Codes
The United States Of America Costal Casinos Post Big Gains In Gambling Revenue
People in the United States Of America know Atlantic City for a coastal city with a focus on real money gambling. The Atlantic City casinos, as well as all New Jersey businesses, were negatively affected by Hurricane Or Super Storm Sandy. As a result, Hurricane / SuperStorm destroys people’s homes and businesses. Interestingly, tourism and the AC casino business had a tough time.
The state of New Jersey, allegedly legalized online gambling many years ago. Since then, we have seen even more real money gambling legislation put force. For instance, the state of New Jersey allegedly legalized online sports betting. Recently, the casinos in Atlantic City Casinos posted the biggest gambling revenue gain since 2011.