Thank you for stopping by this week in gambling news video and podcast. As you know, we cover four main stories this week in gambling news video and podcast. In the first story, we discuss how there are long lines and packed flights with gamblers waiting to get back to Sin City. In the second story, we look at the New Normal in the Atlantic City casinos. In the third story, we discuss how this Lake Tahoe Casino Resorts stock price jumped up as casinos in Nevada re-opened. Lastly, we tell you what social distancing is looking like on the Las Vegas Strip.
Casinos In Las Vegas Reopen With Long Lines And Packed Flights
Over the past few months since Coronavirus (COVID-19) shut down the economy, including casino resorts around the world. The casinos in Nevada and on the Las Vegas strip are finally getting started with reopening and people are waiting on long lines and packed flights. Interestingly, it appears that most Las Vegas casino employees are obligated to wear masks or face covers. However, it doesn’t appear that the actual casino patrons are not wearing masks. For those that play the stock market, specifically casino stocks, are seeing a nice return. We are seeing casino stocks like Wynn and many others doubling their value since the March 23, 2020 lows.
What Is The New Normal At Atlantic City Casinos?
Across the world, people have been wondering what the new normal will look like after the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Most companies adopted cloud software services and having meetings using Zoom or other video conferencing services. Since the casinos in Atlantic City New Jersey opened back up, people have been lining up at the door. However, one measure the casino owners are mandating their worker’s to-do as the new normal is to wear masks or face coverings. What other measures will these gambling establishments take in the future? Only time will tell.
Lake Tahoe Casino Resorts Stock Price Jumps With Nevada Casinos Openings
The casinos on the Las Vegas strip is not the only game in town in the state of Nevada. Besides Las Vegas, there are big casino towns like Reno and Lake Tahoe. Recently, the Eldorado casino resort in Lake Tahoe opened back up. Furthermore, they have taken some big security measures to make it as safe as possible for their works and their customers.
Other Stories In This Week’s Casino Gambling News
- Las Vegas Casino Resort Updates Plus Much More Online Gambling News
- Quest Of The West Slots Reviews, RTP% & Bonuses By Betsoft Gaming
- Red Rake Gaming Is Teaming Up With SoftGamings For Expanded Distribution
- A Leading Mobile Casino Content Provider Scores High Grades With Hot Shots 2 Sequel
- Content Deal With Alea’s Casino Brand Expands Betsoft Gaming’s Slots Distribution
- Microgaming Expands Its Independent Design Studios Team With Neko Games
- Fortune & Luck Are The Theme Of Endorphina’s Latest Mighty Asgardians Slot Machine Release
- An Embattled Trump Losing Ground In Online Casinos 2020 Election Props
- VIPSLOTS.com Casino Reviews & 2020 No Deposit VIP SLOTS Casino Bonus Codes
- Highlights For Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Warzone Season 4
Discover What Social Distancing Looks Like At Las Vegas Casinos Now That They Are Re-Open
If someone told you last year that there would be sinks next to slot machines at Las Vegas casinos as a part of ensuring people’s health And safety, would you have believed that? Well, this is one of the new health and safety measures that casinos on the Las Vegas strip are taking, including social distancing.