Welcome to this weeks casino gambling news podcast and video. As you know, we do our best to cover the most breaking news in the casino gambling industry. That said, we want to take moment to congratulate a lucky player at Desert Nights. Ultimately, this lucky player was spinning the reels on a Saucify casino game. More specifically, this gambler from Florida won twenty-three thousand dollars playing 7 Chakras. Click here to get the latest no deposit bonus codes from Desert Nights. Now, let’s discuss the four most popular breaking casino news stories from last week.
Lucky Gambler Strikes It Rich With Progressive Jackpot Slot Machine Win At Las Vegas Airport
The Smokin’ Hot Stuff Wicked Wheel progressive slot machine at McCarran International Airport pays dividends. There were two lucky Las Vegas winners in the first month of 2020. One of them was playing at a casino on the Las Vegas Strip.
The other person was gambling at a casino downtown in the Freemont Area. To start February 2020 with a bang, we have news that some bets a few pennies and wins big on the Smokin’ Hot Stuff Wicked Wheel progressive slot machine at McCarran International Airport. More specifically, she wins $11,761 playing pokie machines with a few pennies at the A Concourse. In an interview, she goes onto say “Those must’ve been some lucky pennies.”
Casinos In Nevada Use Artificial Intelligence To Test Weapon Detection Technology
The Las Vegas Shooting was one of the worst, if not the worst mass shooting in the history of the United States of America. Many of the approximately 22,000 innocent people were hurt and were murdered by Stephen Paddock. Over the past few years, the Las Vegas casinos are getting proactive by adding security personal as well as security measures. Recently, Westgate Casino announces that they are allegedly teaming up with Patriot One. Furthermore, these companies have a common goal to prevent crime, and gun control. Ultimately, they are testing weapon technology using Artificial Intelligence. Using AI may give them an advantage that other weapon detection technologies don’t have. Apparently, companies have used this AI technology to detect bombs and hidden chemicals already.
Other Stories In This Week’s Casino Gambling News
- Lincoln Casino Review & 2020 No Deposit Casino Bonus Codes
- Finding The Value In Betting Political Props For Odds To Win 2020 Presidential Election
- Liberty Slots Casino Review & 2020 No Deposit Casino Bonus Codes
- 7 Chakras Slots RTP%, Bonuses & Reviews
- Pragmatic Plays Adds Endemol Shine Gaming As Strategic Partner For Peaky Blinders’ Slot Machine
- BigSpin Casino Review & 2020 No Deposit Casino Bonus Codes
- Sin City Aims Las Vegas Aims To Make Las Vegas Lights Even Brighter
- Video This Weeks Gambling News + 2020 No Deposit Casino Bonus Codes
- XBET.ag Casino Review & 2020 XBETS Sportsbook Bonus Codes
- High 5 Games Looks to Heat Up ICE London 2020 With Thundering Buffalo Jackpot Dash
- 2020 MYB Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes & MYBCasino.AG Reviews
- Congratulations To $23,000 Winner Using A 2020 No Deposit Desert Nights Casino Bonus Code
- 2020 Springbok Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes & Reviews
- Start February 2020 With 120 Free Spins Using The Biggest No Deposit Bonus Codes
- Top Online Casino Software Provider Leander Games Rebrands Vibra Gaming
- Thunderbolt Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes 2020 & Reviews
- Slots Capital Casino Is Offering Good Valentines Day Gifts Plus Free Spins On The Mighty Aphrodite Slot Game
- Yggdrasil Gaming Announces Temple Stacks Splitz The First Splitz Game
IGT and Twin River Reach Agreement to Expand Lincoln Casino
In recent news, it appears that the online casino software provider, International Game Technologies (IGT) is teaming up with Twin Rivers Casino. Furthermore, the two companies are going to expand Lincoln casino, which is located in Rhode Island. Moreover, the companies are investing over one hundred million dollars into sets up expanding Twin River’s Lincoln Casino. Additionally, it leads to another twelve thousand square feet of space for the Twin River headquarters in Providence. We wish both companies good luck with this new venture!
Will The Coronavirus Still Las Vegas Sands & MGM To Encourage Legalized Gambling In Macau And All Of China?
The Coronavirus has been in the news recently. It appears that the Coronavirus is coming from China. That said, it seems like the casinos in Macau are loosing revenue from local players and travelers. Moreover, this makes many investors wonder if online gambling should be legal in China? Most people in China use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to cloak their location, which allows them to gamble real money online anywhere. More and more people are staying inside since the Coronavirus outbreak. Now, Macau casino revenues have been revenues.