Golden State Warriors vs. Chicago Bulls Betting Picks Predictions Odds & Lines 1/14/2022

Posted in Sports Betting News by No Comments

The 2021-22 NBA season resumes with a nine-game Friday night slate, featuring the popular interconference matchup from United Center in Chicago, so here’s the best Warriors vs. Bulls betting pick.

BetOnline Sportsbook Casino Multi Sports Betting

Golden State Warriors vs. Chicago Bulls Betting Odds & Line Movement

The Golden State Warriors and the Chicago Bulls conclude their two-game regular-season series. The streaking Golden State Warriors are favored to win this game by 1.5 points at the best Chicago online betting sites. Also, the total is listed at 224.5. points.

Notes On The Golden State Warriors

The Golden State Warriors dropped to 30-10 straight up and 23-15-2 on the season following a 116-108 loss at the Memphis Grizzlies this past Tuesday, their third defeat in the last four games. The Dubs have only covered once in their previous five games overall, and they’ve lost three of four.

The Warriors were losing in the first half. They won but they couldn’t get more points in the fourth quarter. The Warriors shot less than 50% and made 17 turnovers. Steph Curry had 27 points, 10 rebounds, and 10 assists, while Klay Thompson added 14 points on 5-for-13 shooting from the field.

Draymond Green missed Tuesday’s loss because of a calf ailment, and he will miss the next three games. The Warriors face the Bulls on the second day of a back-to-back scenario, having just completed a difficult road trip against Milwaukee that has been disregarded from this study.

Notes On The Chicago Bulls

The Chicago Bulls (27-12) were crushed 138-112 by the Brooklyn Nets last Wednesday. They fell behind by a few points at halftime, allowing the Nets to dominate in the second half and win easily.

Brooklyn put up 76 second-half points against the Chicago Bulls. The Nets shot 56.3 percent from the field and 53.1 percent from three-point range. The Bulls, on the other hand, made 46.9 percent of their field goals and had 17 giveaways, with Zach LaVine scoring 22 points and passing for six assists.

Derrick Jones Jr. had an injury that stopped him from playing in the game. Alex Caruso is also injured and needs to be looked at.The Bulls surrender 109.3 points per 100 possessions (15th in the NBA) on 45.7 percent shooting from the field and 35.7% from downtown (tied-21st).

Pick And Prediction: Golden State Warriors +1.5

Whether you prefer to follow the trends or defy them, this is a game you don’t want to miss. The Golden State Warriors are 9-0 SU and 7-2 ATS in their past nine meetings with the Chicago Bulls. In November, Golden State crushed Chicago 119-93 without Klay Thompson, who was sidelined because of an injury.

I’m not feeling too secure with a side bet this time. The Warriors are missing their glue guy and best defender, while the Bulls have injury concerns of their own.The Bulls should be buoyed by the fact that they got back on track with a win over Brooklyn, but I’m going with the Warriors owing to their defense. And, of course, Stephen Curry. The Warriors allow 102.4 points per 100 possessions (1st in the NBA) and 42.6% shooting from the field (also first).

 

In their last five meetings, the Warriors are 4-1 beneath. The under is also 3-1 in Golden State’s past four games and 3-3-1 in Chicago’s previous seven games. Both teams average 98.7 possessions per 48 minutes (tied-12th in the league).

I’m going with the under because I anticipate a much better defensive effort from the Bulls, who looked terrible against the Nets two days ago. The Bulls can’t win this game without a strong defensive showing.

Vegas Crest Casino
Summary
Golden State Warriors vs. Chicago Bulls Betting Picks Predictions Odds & Lines  1/14/2022
Article Name
Golden State Warriors vs. Chicago Bulls Betting Picks Predictions Odds & Lines 1/14/2022
Description
Find out who is the best bet in the Golden State Warriors vs. Chicago Bulls game & where to bet NBA online from top US Sportsbooks at PlaySlots4RealMoney.com.
Author
Publisher Name
PlaySlots4RealMoney.com
Publisher Logo

Tagged with:

×

DO YOU WANT TO GET ​FREE SPINS BONUS CODES?

YES! I want to ​get free spins bonus codes.
No. I don’t want to ​try playing free casino games before I deposit money.
×

    Show Buttons
    Hide Buttons
    en_USEnglish