Horse Racing Betting Sites Online
Horse racing betting is very popular all over the world. There are OTB (Off Track Betting) Parlors in every town in the United States. In this article, we will show you how to bet on horses. Also, we show you the odds tips and history.
Top Horse Racing Betting Sites
- Bitcoin aceito
- ESports Betting
- Aceita Cartões de Crédito e Cartões de Débito
- Suco Reduzido
- Apostas desportivas ao vivo
- Sala de Poker
- Ofertas em dinheiro de volta
- APOSTAS NFL Grátis
- Aceita Paypal
- Saques rápidos e fáceis
- Ótimas opções de depósito
- Ótimas opções de retirada
- Apostas desportivas licenciadas
Those that enjoy off-track betting or OTB in the US will better embrace the game only if they know its history. In fact, the game was introduced the US market about 40 years ago with the State of Nevada is the first one to offer gamblers such a way of spending their money with the aim of receiving an extra amount back. To be precise, Nevada allowed off-track betting sometime before 1970 and after that bet on horses was a regular thing in virtually every place in the entire state.
The History Of Off-Track Betting In USA
You will not be surprised therefore to see why Las Vegas has referred the mother of gambling or all forms of entertainment. It was after a successful launch of off-track horse racing betting on land-based facilities that usually had an ample space that later moved investors. They introduced online racebooks and horse racing betting sites to give a majority of the growing number of interested gamblers to get access to this high stakes betting game that remains one of the most popular gambling avenues in the whole of America.
According to history books, the State of New York was the second one in the whole of USA to legalize off-track betting, but this was sometime after 1970. The first venue to host an off-track betting exercise was Schenectady in New York. Before the successful launching of OTB in the state, New York had made several attempts in the past, but they all failed. Perhaps, if the efforts bore fruit, New York would be the first one to offer bet horses online.
But immediately after launching their first OTB center, several other venues were quickly opened with the number rising to hit 100 off-track betting venues across New York City alone. In the 1980s, the number of such venues doubled in New York City with the belief that opening more of such parlors would increase the number of gambling revenues to the state coffers.
Learn How To Bet On Horse Races
The idea was proved wrong shortly afterward when the amount of revenue collected from that parlor plummeted. Besides, it was thought that by increasing the number of legal off-track betting parlors across New York City and later to other parts of the state, would lower even curb illegal real money gambling activities. The authorities were again wrong.
That turn of events prompted the formation of Interstate Horseracing Act in 1978, which saw the state reach a compromise how revenue from all legal of track betting parlors across the state. The parlors were collected, distributed and shared among stakeholders. In this case, the bonafide members called stakeholders are the OTB parlors themselves, the state as well as the operators of those salons.
The law set out guidelines on how the revenue would be collected and distributed. Besides, the Interstate Horseracing Act stipulated that at no point will the state allow a new horseracing track venue to be opened some 60 miles from the other. In other words, if there was an idea to erect an off-track and Horse racing betting parlor, then it has to be far away, more than 60 miles from the next horse racing betting parlor.
Straight Wagers Versus Exotic Bets
If you are looking to learn how to bet on horse racing, you have come to the right place. At PlaySlots4RealMoney.com, we cover the different types of bets from various straight wagers to exotic bets. First of all, a straight wager is when you place one bet on a horse. There are different kinds of straight wagers like when you are betting on horse races for a win place and show. We will explain all the different types of bets for horse racing below.
· Win: There are several types of straight wagering like a win bet. When you choose to place a win bet, you are gambling on your choice to pick the winners of the race. If the horse that you bet on comes in first place, you collect your money.
· Place: A place bet allows you to bet on a horse to come in a certain place. For example, you can bet on “horse number one” to come in second place. As a result, if your horse finishes 1st 2nd but not third, and you have the winning tickets, you get to collect your money. However, the payout for a place bet is less than a win bet.
· Show: A Show wager in when you are placing money on a horse you pick to come in first, second or third. Obviously, you have a higher chance of winning. However, your payout is even less than a Place.
· ACROSS THE BOARD: Betting across the board means you are wagering on a horse to win, place and to show. Some people refer to across the boards as “combo straight wager” because it’s 3 different bets. These wagers cost more to place because you are placing multiple bets. For example, if you are betting one hundred dollars, you will have to multiply that times three, which comes out to three hundred dollars.
· WIN/PLACE, PLACE/SHOW– This type of wager is very similar to the across the board to the point where you are making multiple bets in one wager. Ultimately, you are betting on the horse to win and place but not to show. This is an example of when you are wagering on multiple horses in consecutive races or horse runs.
Exotic bets allow people to place wagers on multiple horses in one singe wager. As a result, exotic wagers can payout much better. However, your odds of winning are much less. They are much harder to win than a show bet where if your horse wins, you collect your money. Also, when you are trying to gamble on a daily double or winners of two consecutive races, the price for the wager is much more expensive.
Exotic wagers allow you to bet on multiple horses in a single bet, allowing you to increase your profit potential. But as I mentioned above, they’re much harder to win than straight bets, can get expensive if you’re not careful, and require much more skill in handicapping horses. Feel free to experiment with some exotic wagers after you’ve done a few straight bets.
· EXACTA: An exacta is when you are gambling on two ponies to come in first and second place in that specific order. For instance, you place a $100 exacta on the 7th and 8th horses to finish 1st and 2nd. Pony number 7 and 8 must come in first and second place for you to collect.
· QUINELLA: The Quinella allows you to place bets on two ponies to finish 1st and 2nd but not in that specific order like in an exacta. Are you wondering “What’s the difference between a quinella and a box exacta? Well, with an exacta you ponies must in the exact order, while with a quinella, the order doesn’t matter.
· TRIFECTA– The Trifecta is a very popular way to wager on ponies and greyhounds. It is like a proposition bet for ponies and greyhounds. When placing a Trifecta wager, you are counting on a specific pony to finish 1st, another pony to finish in second place, and a third to finish in third place. Hence, the name “Trifecta”.
· SUPERFECTA– The Superfecta is the exact same thing as a trifecta except you are betting on four ponies, not three.