Fu Chi Slots Review

Fu Chi Slots Review

Slots Features

Software:
Real-Time Gaming
Genre:
3D, Asian, Las Vegas Style Casino Slot Games, Penny Slots, Progressive Jackpot, video slot
Reels:
5 Reels
Paylines:
50 Payline Progressive Slots Jackpot Machines
Min Coin Size:
$0.01
Max Coin Size:
$5.00
Max Bet:
$125.00
Wilds:
Features
Auto Play:
Features
Progressive Jackpot:
Features
Scatter:
Features
Rating:

The Fu Chi slot machine is a game the Chinese are opening the New Year with. Do you want something pretty? Many people who are looking for new things will have to check it out. What do you expect? Can you learn a bit of Chinese in this slot? Well, who knows about that than a punter? This slot is in all casinos that use RealTime Gaming software. There is no better way to start the year than this way.

Honest Review Of The Fu Chi Slot Machine

There are several things you will love about this online slot machine. We’ll try to cover some of these things in this review. But before we look at the details, here is the game’s overview:

Asian Theme
• Software provider: RealTime Gaming.
• 50 pay lines:
5 Reels
• Game type: Progressive slot machine.

Learn How To Hit The Progressive Jackpot

Now that you have an overview let’s start. Fu Chi slots has 50 pay lines. The good thing about this slot is that the pay lines are adjustable. And of course, what else will be good to a game other than the PJ? Fu Chi slots comes with a progressive jackpot.

As you well know, with the jackpot, the more the players miss, the higher the prize gets. Now, the beauty of this game is that it has a jackpot. And what is the prize? Also, this is where you will love the game. Some are even saying that it is oriental. Well, while this is the truth, the game is pretty. The gameplay surrounds the dog. What is funny is that the dog, the main character, is the wild.

Then there is the free spins feature. RTG ensures that for players to enjoy there are free spins. Fu Chi gives up to 30 free spins.

Read About Other Realtime Gaming Casino Games

Aladdin’s Wishes Hen House Samba Sunset
Achilles Hilbillies Secret Symbol
Aztec Millions Hillbilies Cashola Sevens And Stripes
Bubble Bubble Lucha Libre Shopping Spree
Big Shot Lucky 8 Shark School
Cash Bandits Megaquarium T-Rex
Cleopatra’s Gold Megasaur Texan Tycoon
Crazy Vegas Nova 7’s Triple Twister
Count Spectacular Orc vs. Elf Wild Wizards
Dragons Panda Magic Voodoo Magic
Diamond Dozen PayDirt Super 6
Enchanted Garden Red Sands Zhanshi

 

Bubble Bubble 2. Pirate Isle. Bonkers.
Jackpot Pinatas. Mermaid Queen. Boy King Treasure.
Mid-Life Crisis. Treasure Tree. Bulls And Bears.
Cash Bandits 2. Glitz And Glamour. Big Bopper.
3 Stooges II. Rain Dance. Coat Of Arms.
Caesars Empire. Mystic Dragon. Coyote Cash.
Ghost Ship. Lucky Last. Bunko Bonanza.
Small Fortune. Santastic. Football Frenzy.
Dragon Orb. Crazy Dragon. Dream Run.
Kung Fu Rooster. Ocean Oddities. Derby Dollars.
Gemtopia. High Fashion. Green Light.
Purfect Pets. Basketbull. Golden Lotus.

Learn The Symbols

There are also paying symbols. The fact is that the paying symbols are of low value. Some of them are:
• Red lanterns.
• Scatter.
• Firecrackers.
• Bags full of coins.
• Lotus flowers.
• Apples.

With an RTP of 96.2 percent, this is a game worth trying. From your calculation, this leaves the house with only 3.8 percent. As a rule, it is wise if you activate all the fifty lines. The beauty is that you can adjust them. It is true that you will pay more if you enable them.

Fu Chi Slots Has A 96.2 Return To Player (RTP)

But what is wrong when you activate 50 pay lines, only to win 30, 000X your bet? You don’t lose a thing. In fact, professional punters say if you want to win, activate all lines. Can you believe if I tell you that this game pay 30, 000X your bet? Think of this statement! For instance, if you place a bet worth $100, can you calculate the amount? From my accurate calculation, this will bring me to 3, 000 000. What a prize to start the year with?

But there is something you may not like. Some punters who play this say that it is hard to trigger the bonus game. However, I do not see this as an obstacle. After all, how will this game be sweet if it is easy to trigger? There is a lot of Fu Chi slot machine. But much of the information you’ll learn as you play. Happy New Year!Top

Summary
Review Date
Reviewed Item
Fu Chi Slots
Author Rating
51star1star1star1star1star

Play Now

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons