When BetSoft decides to release a new game, it always causes a ripple across the entire gaming industry. As leaders in both innovation and excitement, this top gaming software development company are on the mark with its latest slot game offering.
Released on March 22, Fruitbat Crazy features a cheeky bat as the central character. Always on the prowl, he is looking to sink his fangs into fruit clusters such as cherries, berries, and citrus. A detailed breakdown of gameplay and pertinent features can be found at Betsoft.com.
The game begins with low-value symbols appearing first. This allows the higher-paying stacks to mount leading up to a giant explosion of splattering fruit. A unique twist triggers a roster of symbols to collapse on a comb-by-comb basis. This results in smaller wins resolving before triggering their own collapse. It can also result in some lucrative payouts.
BetSoft Casinos Release “New Fruitbat Crazy”
BetSoft pulled out all the stops with Fruitbat Crazy as one of its most innovative releases to date. However, some tried and true features are also part of the mix. The slot contains the company’s signature feature-buy-in mechanic. This allows players to trigger free falls at any time. There is a special symbol that can zero-out the cost of buy-in if enough appear all at once.
As far as innovation, Fruitbat Crazy is one of the first slot games built on SHIFT 2.0. This is a second generation, single-core development framework. As expected, the game offers enhanced audio along with a smart-asset switching engine. This enables quality settings to change on the fly to ensure smooth and continuous gameplay. This is can take place regardless of the processing power or internet bandwidth of your playing device.
A few more of the technical features of Fruitbat Crazy is as follows:
- 95.22 Percent Return to Player Rate
- Supported Platforms Include- Desktop (HTML5) and Mobile (iOS and Android)
- Total Download Size- 13.2 MB (Desktop) and 8.2 MB (Mobile)
- Estimated Load Time Mobile- 19 seconds @ 3G Speeds
- Estimated Load Time Desktop- 25 seconds @ 5Mbps
- Initial Download Size- 9.7 MB (Desktop) and 6.4 MB (Mobile)
- Potential Win Maximum of 47,850 (in euros)
The three most impressive games features of Fruitbat Crazy are highlighted in BetSoft’s game description as follows:
- Low-paying combinations always resolve first to improve chances for bigger wins
- Bonus Buy Feature
- Win-by-Win Cascades
- Bonus Buy Coin symbols appear on the reels to reduce the cost of the Buy Feature
- Three or more scatter symbols release the bats resulting in 10 or more free spins
- Fruit-filled Free Spins
Indeed, you can find the BetSoft gaming software company in Malta. For the past decade, it has earned its reputation as the world’s premier producer of high-quality iGaming products. Its portfolio includes cinematic 3D games and a full-featured casino management platform.
• Source: BetSoft Releases Fruitbat Crazy From Betsoft.com On March 22, 2019.