The Bad Beat Jackpot has been won again and the EURO 2020 Predictor Contest is on! Enter for your chance to win some real cash money and prizes in this fun contest. In this article, we will tell you about the latest winner and show you how fast they got paid their winnings. We will also tell readers that subscribe to our free email newsletter about the newest online casino game releases from multiple software providers and remind them to enter the EURO 2020 Predictor Contest courtesy of BetOnline, and SportsBetting.
$365,112 Bad Beat Jackpot Win
Last week, we had our latest Bad Beat Jackpot winners paid out $365,112 and these cash tables have an increase in activity. With 12-hour cash game leaderboards, our Mission Grinders challenge and recent improvements to the software, it’s only a matter of time before another payout surfaces.
The player Acg1 is The lucky winner this time who won $73,022.43 after they lost in the game with QQQQ vs renesantos’ Straight Flush (K-9). Players FeltinYou, RbiBNadzor, pkcheckit, braindead18, Linkenlog and Gkirya also got paid $7,606.50 for witnessing the hand at the same table.
Additionally, the other 86 players at Bad Beat Jackpot tables also got their share of prizes: they collected $530.68 each!
Below, you can see the winning hand plus how fast everybody was paid.
Don’t miss the next big win!
Win The EUROS 2020 $10,000 Predictor Contest
Tomorrow, the first game of the Euro 2020 Soccer Championship will take place. The game will be between Italy and Turkey. We will tell you about the rules for the EURO 2020 Predictor contest.
All football fans have a chance to potentially win 100 prizes! All they need to do is register for the Predictive Game up until 3:00 pm ET on Friday, June 11th, 2021 (3 pm EDT), and answer 10 questions. The 50-player contest offers participants the opportunity to win prizes of $10 for picking one correct team, up to $1,000 for correctly predicting all 24 teams.
- The Euro 2020 Predictor can be entered with a $1,000 entry fee. To enter, players must pick their answers to 10 questions and the tie-breaker answer as well.
- You can register for this contest until 3:00 pm ET on Friday, June 11th, 2021.
- From the time you submit your bets until the entry deadline, you can change any contest choices at any time.
- Players get one point for each question they answer correctly.
- To win the contest, you must make a wager of $25 or more on Euros 2020 games during the group stage. Straight bets only; all parlay bets are ineligible.
- If the top 3 winners are a tie, then they will use a special question to decide who is the winner. Whoever has the best answer to this special question will be first place. The next two people who are tied will be second and third place, respectively.
- If there are ties after the tiebreaker is taken into account, winnings will be split among those with equal points. For example, if two people tie for 4th place in a contest with 10 total prizes, they will each receive 4 of those prizes (the 5th and 6th prizes would go to the individual who has the next highest total.
- The contest will be graded at the end of Euro 2020.
- Winnings will be paid as deposited funds into players’ accounts. Players can withdraw the cash after wagering it at least three times.
New Online Casino Game Releases
At PlaySlots4RealMoney.com, we love to tell readers about the latest online slot machine releases. PRNG software provider released the Journey of Ra slot machine, which has 5 reels and 25 pay lines. The min bet is $1 and the maximum bet is $50.
BetSoft released the Hat Trick slot machine, which offers players 5 reels and 25 pay lines.
PRNG released two more online slot machines, the Eastern Fortunes, which offers players 5 reels and 40 pay lines. They also released Hello Paris which offers players 3 reels and 9 pay lines. Lastly, Dragon Gaming released The Bank Heist slot machine that offers 5 reels and 10 pay lines and offers re-triggered free spins with big multipliers.