If you watch or listen to this week’s gambling news podcast and video, you know we like to cover four of the top online casino and gambling news stories. However, we always like to tell you about the newest online slot machines prior to getting into the four stories in this week’s gambling news video and podcast Gamshy releases Digestion, while Lady Luck Games launches Lucky Mr. Wild. Relax Gaming launches Amped, while Yggdrasil Gaming released the Carol of the Elves slot machine. Moving forward with the latest online casino and gambling news, the first story we will tell you about is how Bitcoins price increases over sixteen thousand dollars. Secondly, Las Vegas continues to deliver big progressive jackpot winners. In the third story, Resorts World in Las Vegas appears to go for The ‘Wow’ factor. Last but not least, BetMGM now offers Live casino games in New Jersey Market. Now, let’s take a look at how Bitcoin is Continuing their bull run as the table game jackpot is topping big Las Vegas wins
Bitcoin’s Bull Run Has no End in Sight
Moving into the second half of November, the market price of Bitcoin (BTC) is holding above $16,000. This is a strong indicator that the current bull run has not lost any steam. BTC has been able to hold above every major level since September. Speculation for a year-end value north of $18,000 is running high among BTC traders and investors. Fueled by record highs in “open interest”, market insiders are anticipating future market gains. This is also reflected in positive trends for trade volumes across bitcoin futures and options markets. BTC could approach an all-time high heading into 2021.
Table Game Jackpot Tops Big Las Vegas Wins
In any given week this big wins continue, Las Vegas casinos payout some rather hefty jackpots to lucky players. From the famed Strip to the eclectic downtown area, five, six, and seven-figure jackpot wins are often in the news. One local Pai Gow Poker player made headlines recently with a $927,000 win. He hit the Pai Gow Poker Mega Progressive jackpot at Planet Hollywood. He drew a seven to King straight in spades to win big on a very timely side bet. Downtown casinos such as Aliante, Binion’s, California, and Cannery all weighed in with reports of five-figure jackpot payouts in November.
Resorts World Las Vegas Goes for The ‘Wow’ Factor
Plans to build Resorts World Las Vegas started in 2012. Genting Berhad, the property developer, hopes to open the doors by summer next year. The end result is sure to be something special. Located on the famed Las Vegas Strip, this will be the second-tallest structure in the area. At 57 stories high, there will be 3,500 hotel rooms spread across three distinct Hilton brands. Zouk Nightclub is being touted as the most technologically advanced night club in the region. The casino floor will cover 117,000 square feet with another 100,000 square feet for dining and entertainment. The total price tag for Resorts World is $4.3 billion.
More Stories In This Week’s Casino Gambling News
- Wolf Howl Slots Review, Bonuses, & RTP% By Microgaming
- Brand New Microgaming Slot Game Release Celebrates Electronic Music Icon Deadmau5
- Fortunium Gold Mega Moolah Slots Review, Bonuses, & RTP% By Microgaming
- BTC Price Skyrockets, More Jackpot Winners & There Was A Shooting At Las Vegas Casino
- Break Away Lucky Wilds Slots Review, Bonuses, & RTP% By Microgaming
- Betsoft Gaming Gets A Jump On The Holiday Season With Their New Santa’s Shop Slot Machine
- Goldaur Guardian Slots Review, Bonuses, & RTP% By Microgaming
- This is Vegas Casino Offers Bitcoin Bonus Promotions For Merlins Mystical Multipliers Slot Game
- 24,000x Jackpot Win At Bitstarz Casino As They Welcome PGSoft Casino Games
- Unearth Buried Treasure In New Mobile Slots By OneTouch Games
- Alantean Treasures Mega Moolah Slots Review, Bonuses, & RTP% By Microgaming
- Nolimit City Gaming Releases Warrior Graveyard Slot Machine xNudge Game
- Casino Software Developer Play’n GO Moves Avid Slot Players Into The Holiday Spirit
- Paradise 8 Casino Review & 2020 No Deposit Bonus Codes
- WHEEL OF WISHES Slots Review, Bonuses, & RTP% By Microgaming
BetMGM Offers Live Casino Games in New Jersey Market
BetMGM has already established itself as a major player in New Jersey’s online casino and sports betting industry. Through a strategic alliance with Evolution, the site has recently launched live dealer casino games. Covering popular table game options such as Blackjack and Roulette, Evolution has become a market leader in the Live Casino segment. The BetMGM App has also expanded its online slot portfolio with new titles from Ainsworth, Playtech, and Digital Gaming Corporation. The New Jersey expansion also covers two sister sites, PartyCasino and Borgata casino. Early results have been positive with Evolution’s 33 percent share in the New Jersey live casino gaming segment.