The original Gold Factory slot from Microgaming was released over a decade ago, and I loved it then- just as much as I love it now.The Gold Factory brand was resurrected for the developers latest Mega Moolah progressive game. The new game is very different from the original Gold Factory.
Although the same symbols are used, that is where the similarities end. This is a 25-pay line game with a chance to win up to 2,000,000 Euros in the jackpot game.The regular maximum win isn’t defined, and neither is the RTP. Microgaming says that the total RTP is 88.12% with a jackpot contribution of 5.3%, but I refuse to believe that the overall RTP could be as low as 93.42%.
Since features are scant, Gold Factory Jackpots focuses mainly on Mega Moolah gameplay.Unfortunately, the jackpot bonus game and free spins feature are all you have.The free spins feature has a minimum 3x multiplier, and the maximum win possible in that mode is mentioned as €45,000 on the paytable.
I prefer it when developers give the maximum win in monetary terms – if you were playing the max bet, this would mean a top win of 1,800x your stake. It’s unknown whether that is also the maximum win at lower stakes.
Gold Factory Jackpots Mega Moolah has 5×3 reels and 25 paylines.Wild wins in the bonus round are subject to a x2 multiplier, and all other wins are multiplied by x3.
The progressive jackpot feature is randomly triggered, and the Mega Jackpot always starts at €2 million. You can read our full review below the free demo game.
The Mega Moolah Jackpot is already famous, but it’s worth mentioning that the seed value of the Mega Jackpot has recently been doubled.The starting value for the big prize was increased from €1 million to €2 million, and it gradually increases until it’s won.
Gold Factory Jackpots Mega Moolah features a steampunk-inspired theme and is quite similar to Microgaming’s original game.
The Jackpot Wheel is randomly triggered during the base game, and of course, you always want to hit the jackpot!Aside from that, you also receive a high-value wild card that doubles line wins, and the bonus round comes with a three times win multiplier.
The joker in this game serves as a wild card that can take the place of any other winning symbol, and it also doubles the amount won for any line it is part of.
If you want to trigger the Bonus Round, you need to get more than three scatters in your view. This will give you fifteen free spins.You have the chance to instantly win 3x, 20x or 100x your original bet if you land up to five scatters on the reels.
Even landing two scatters gives you a small prize of 2x your stake.All wins during the bonus round will have a three times multiplier, and you can retrigger the feature by fulfilling the same conditions as when it was initially triggered.
Aurum Signature Studios has released a shaking new update to the world famous progressive jackpot series: Jungle Mega Moolah.
This fantastic revamp of the original Microgaming classic is packed with new features and ways to win big!With its sleek new visuals, and the bonus round where all wins are tripled, this game is sure to be a hit.
The progressive jackpot version of Microgaming’s iconic Norse mythology release, Thunderstruck II Mega Moolah, has the potential to make anyone lucky enough to play it very rich.
The regular 8,000x prize can be won at any time from the Wild Storm feature. If you’re a fan of jackpots, then this is the game for you. With 4 different Norse god bonus rounds, you’ll be entertained for hours on end.
As stated before, this is not our first time playing Mega Moolah, and Gold Factory Jackpots follows the original game design quite closely.The steampunk-esque presentation is cute, if a little old-fashioned, and the aim of the game is to stay afloat until you trigger the bonus jackpot wheel.
If you’re looking to save money while gambling, stick to non-jackpot slots rather than chasing progressive jackpots. While wild wins can help, they’ll usually be more expensive in the long run.With a Volatility level lower than the original Mega Moolah and a hit rate of 46.36%, this game is quite promising.
Outside of the jackpots, players can win up to €48,000. The Mega Moolah jackpot is generated by a seed fund and starts at €2 million (which was upgraded from 1€M by Microgaming).
On average, Gold Factory Jackpots Mega Moolah RTP slot pays out 93.42% to players, with 8.8 percentage points going towards the feeding of the jackpots.
You could win a whopping €/£48,000 outside of the progressive jackpots. The Mega Jackpot has an incredible €/£2 million prize pool!