Betting on or trading cryptocurrency is still accessible if you focus on the altcoins that are surging up. Strangely, most cryptocurrency gamblers focus on Bitcoin, BTC Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin. However there they are not as volatile as they were. Don’t get us wrong; we feel Ripple, LTC, BTC, $BCH.X, and ETH have big growth opportunities. First of all, let us explain.
Last year the four big cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, BTC Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and Litecoin surged up and down. Most importantly, it was easier to find the bottom for the day or hour and place your trade or bet for the day. In contrast, there are fifteen hundred altcoins, and there are always some that rally over one hundred percent daily. For example, in the past twenty-four hours LIFE ($LIFE) is up 83.15%. According to Coinmarketcap.com, LIFE is trading at $0.000568 . Also, the daily volume is $506,998.
You may be wondering if any online casinos accept the smaller cryptocurrencies, and some do. However, most real money gamblers trade cryptocurrency on Binance. After they make money trading altcoin, they take their profits and deposit at a Cryptocurrency casino. If you want more information about the banking options gambling sites to offer check this out. Now, let’s get back to some great altcoin trades over the weekend.
The adult porn star Stormy Daniels has been in the news recently for her alleged relationship with US President Donald Trump? The Storm altcoin ($STORM) is not short for the Sexy Stormy Daniels!
Stealthcoin has a been profitable day trade. In the last twenty-four hours, the altcoin is up over forty-five percent. Above all, it is trading at $0.409723. According to Coin Market Cap, STORM is up 58.87% in the last twenty-four hours. The price is $0.027852 with the daily volume sitting at $27,090,500. Is the price going to continue to go up or will it retrace? Let’s take a look at the digital currency that is surging up in the past hour.
✓ Articles That May Interest You ·
· Alleged Insider Trading Embroils Coinbase.com in Class Action Lawsuit.
· RTG Casinos Release The New Snowmania Slots.
· Litecoin Makes a Move in the Right Direction With LitePay.
· CoinBase.com Now In Talks With Digital Currency Investors Over $1 Billion Valuation.
· South Korea Continues to Drive Bitcoin Rebound in Pricing.
· Bitcoin Makes its Mark In The 2018 Winter Olympics.
· Litecoin Surges As Bitcoin Attempts To Test $10,000.
· Ethereum Price Shrinks As Investors Lose The $1 Million, BeeToken Hack.
· Digital Currency Market capitalization Falls By $112.6 Billion In 24 Hours As Prices Fall.
· Gambling Gurus Call Bitcoin The “Digital Gold” Virtual Currency.
· Rich Casino Adds Payouts in Ethereum Cryptocurrency
· Play New Slots Online With 200 mBTC Bonus.
· MBIT Casino Adds More Digital Currencies To Their Banking Options.
· Bitcoin Gamblers Feel Betting On Trump To Beat Clinton Will Increase The “Price Of BTC”.
When you take a look at the altcoins moving up in the past hour, you may be able to capture some profits. The Jesus Coin, which has the symbol $JC is up over seven percent in the last hour. The price is $0.000280, and it has over sixty-five thousand dollars in daily volume. Will it continue to run or is it a good short? ATMChain has the symbol $ATM. Most importantly, it is up four percent in the past hour and seems like it may still run. Olympus Labs ($MOT) increase almost four percent in the last hour and has higher than average daily volume. Will the real money casino gamblers be able to profit from these altcoins?