Monopoly Roulette Tycoon
Monopoly Roulette Tycoon has been around for some time. All those years, this table game has gained popularity for many reasons. Chief among them is the ability for players to make lots of money. Have you played Monopoly Roulette Hot Properties? Perhaps, for this reason, the game was rightly referred Monopoly Roulette Tycoon. Nonetheless, for all table games, you are likely to discover that this game is pretty simple. And do not forget how easy it might be to integrate the iconic table into something worthwhile.
There is no doubt that much has been done in this new online casino game. However, it is good to note that the bottom line, this just one of the roulette games.
Perhaps, as you might see, the bonus feature is the main difference. Even so, there are a few rules that have been seen by many as generous; these too add up to something.
· Here’s A Related News Article That May Interest You: Monopoly Big Event Slot Machine Reviews.
Start With A Classic Gameplay
This game is not different from the roulette that you’ve played live or online. It is only that SG Interactive has tried to add a few things here and there.
By designing this game to have single zero, it is like making the game look more of a European roulette. That is not a bad idea. After all, is it not a variation and not an entirely new game?
In this game, you will also find a racetrack-like layout. This layout gives players the opportunity to make even more bets. The interesting this is that you can bet on Tiers and Orphelins. All these are French bets.
However, you are only able to see numbers 0 through 36. All the pockets have the same size. So, when you add the zero, you gain the number 37.
Out of the 36 pockets, you will realize that a half is colored black. The other half comes with a red color. As for number 0, it is distinctively colored green.
It is a very interesting this that for you to win, it is not necessary to make a perfect prediction. That is why many people love this game. The below section explains that.
Monopoly Roulette Tycoon Betting Explained
Because there are some possible wagers, you do not need to be exact. Here are the options:
• Straight – based on a single number paying 35:1.
• Split – based on two numbers paying 17:1.
• Street – a row of three numbers paying 11:1.
• Corner –four numbers (square) paying 8:1.
• Six Line – paying 5:1.
For those outside the wheel, there are:
• Column – a column of 12 numbers paying 2:1.
• Dozens –on consecutive spots such as 1-12, 13-24, and 25-36 paying 2:1.
• Odd/Even – based on corresponding numbers paying even money.
• Red/Black – all color pockets paying even money.
• 1-18/19-36 – all numbers on those ranges are paying even money.
With these several wagering options of playing Monopoly Roulette Tycoon, you will surely accumulate lots of money.Top