European Roulette Online
Just like American roulette, European roulette also traces its origins to France and involves a combination of both chance and strategy. Unlike American Roulette, the player has the more significant advantage against the house in the table game. So, are you ready to increase your chance of winning betting on even or odd numbers? At PlaySlots4RealMoney.com, we have several live casinos where you can sit at the roulette table and start placing winning bets. Remember, you can place wagers on numbers on the wheel, plus, odds, evens, black and red. In this variation of the roulette games, it is a little different than the American version.
Indeed, American roulette has both 0 and 00. Furthermore, the European online casino game only has 0. The wheel has 37 stops, and there are equal chances of the ball landing on any of the pockets. Furthermore, the stops range from 0 which is green, and 1-36. Alternatively, you can choose between red and black. However, a player can place his/her bet on where he thinks the ball will land. Ultimately, this is similar to American roulette. The objective is to predict where the ball lands. As a result, you either win or lose.
Best Live Casinos To Play European Roullete For Real Money
At Bovada, you can enjoy one of the largest online casinos to play the European roulette wheel. If you are looking for live dealer roulette games with the house edge, Bovada has your back! Remember, you can claim the best deposit bonus when you sign up through our site. Now, the chance of winning by starting to place all different types of bets. Shortly, you will be placing winning bets against live dealers. Read More.
After the bets have been placed, the dealer turns the wheel in one direction, and the ball spins in the opposite direction. The ball will then find its way to a particular number, and the winner gets paid.
Basic rules of European Roulette
“La Partage” indicates that if the ball lands on zero, the player will lose half the bet and this is only applicable to outside bets. The “En Prison” rules state that if the ball lands on zero, then the bet is placed in “prison.” You are chanced the next spin to try and hit your number. If this happens, then you get your money back, and like “La partage,” this only applies to outside bet.
There are usually four casino members at a table, two of which handle bets, known as the croupier and the other two ensure the game runs smoothly. The table has between 1-8 players. To start the game, the croupier calls for the players to place their bets.
With about two spins remaining, the call for no more bets is made. Once the ball stops spinning, the winning number is awarded, and the losing wager given back to the house.
Types of Bets
There are two sections of wagers to be placed; individual and group bets and two types of bets inside and outside wager. Inside bets are placed on single numbers, the small group of numbers or next numbers while the outside wagers are significant numbers. It is advisable as a player to know the payout. Having said that, betting on one single number yields you the best return. For example, you can place bets on 12 numbers or just wager 37 numbered. Additionally, you have the opportunity to gamble on just red or black numbers. Ultimately, you won’t win as much as a money bet. However, your odds of winning are better.
1. The straight-up wager is an inside bet placed on any single number with 35 to 1 payout.
2. Split bet, two next numbers with a wager placed between the two numbers. The payout is 17 to 1.
3. Street bet, includes three numbers in a row and put o the line on the end of the row. Payout 11 to 1.
4. Corner bet, Group of 4 numbers and is placed on the corner where the numbers touch. The payout is 8 to 1.
5. Line bet, Six numbers and is situated at the end of two rows with a 5 to 1 payout.
1. Column bet- Entire column and placed at the end of a column with a 2 to 1 payout
2. Dozen wager- a group of 12 numbers and can be placed on 1st, 2nd or 3rd box
3. Bet on color – placed on either the red or black boxes, 1 to 1 payout
4. Bet on even or odd- placed on all even or odd numbers.
5. Bet on high/low- includes all low or high numbers and are placed on high/low boxes.