Before we start to tell you about the latest online casino news, we want to give you an update about a cryptocurrency casino. Recently, 7BitCasino announced they are adding new real money gambling games from multiple software providers. If you are not familiar with this crypto gaming site, they are well known for having a very large selection of games. Now, you can play games from 1х2Gaming, 2by2, Ainsworth, AlchemyGaming, All41Studios, BetGamesTV, BigTimeGaming (BTG), Blablabla, and many other software developers. Additionally, their customer support team now speaks Finnish. In the future, they plan to add Norwegian and Italian languages to their customer support. With that said, we are going to discuss how the Las Vegas casino executives are trying to reopen their economy. After that, we will tell you how online gambling appears to be bringing in strong revenue for the Keystone State.
Casino Executives Discuss Plan To Reopen Nevada & The Las Vegas Strip
The coronavirus (COVID-19) has affected different areas in the United States Of America and all over the world. In some cases, we see folks want to get back to business. However, we are also seeing other locations getting hit hard. The casinos on the Las Vegas Strip and all across the state of Nevada have been shut down. Recently, the top executives have been trying to put a plan together to allegedly reopen the resorts as long as folks wear the proper masks and maintain social distancing.
Can Online Gambling Carry Pennsylvania Gaming Industry?
Real money gambling has been strong for the economy in Pennsylvania. However, allegedly they appear to have legalized online gambling. Apparently, it seems to be bringing in a strong profit for the casino resorts owners and the state. This gives folks in the KeyStone state fun games to play. The question becomes, will the gambling revenue from online casinos in Pennsylvania keep the land resorts above float while the economy is shutdown. It seems like the online casinos are doing a good job. However, a lot of people are ready to go back to work and take a vacation to their favorite casino resort.
Gaming Companies Turn Attention to Macau As Las Vegas Casinos Stay Closed
Most of the casino resort owners and investors in Las Vegas have gambling interests in China. It appears that a lot of owners and investors are turning their attention to Macau. While they are trying to get the local Nevada economy open by having casino workers wear masks, they seem to be concentrating on the Macau casinos as a blueprint for how the business will reopen in the United States Of America. In February 2020, the casinos in Macau shut their doors amid the coronavirus outbreak. However, they only shut their doors for around two weeks. As a result, the largest gambling companies in Sin City and Macau took a huge revenue loss. More specifically, they lost almost seven hundred million dollars. As the owns and investors continue to stay closed, it looks like they may be looking at zero revenue for April 2020.
Other Stories In This Week’s Casino Gambling News
- LiveRoulette.com Casino Reviews & 2020 No Deposit Live Roulette Bonus Codes
- Gambling News Discusses Cosmopolitan Las Vegas Casino Lawsuit & Foxwoods Resorts Casino
- JackpotCityCasino.com Reviews & 2020 No Deposit Jackpot City Casino Bonus Codes
- Push Gaming Announces New Gaming Industry Plans To Launch With William Hill
- Fugaso Future Gaming Solutions Seals Major Gaming Portfolio Expansion Deal With Max Entertainment
- eSports Betting Starts To Make Its Mark in Online Sports Gambling Industry
- What Are The Betting Odds To Win Political Party Control Following The 2020 Election?
- Top Online Casino Platform Digitain Gaming Joins Forces With Acclaimed Slots Producer
- Betsoft Gaming Forms Strategic Partnership With Slot.com’s Popular Social Casino
- Technology Continues to Shift Paradigms For New Zealand Online Casino Sites
- Virgin Hotels’ Plan For Former Las Vegas Casino Remain On Course Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Newest US Casino Plus Old School Bitcoin Gambling Site Accepting Ripple ($XRP)
- Bookmaker Sportsbook Launches Live Dealer Casino As MyBookie Offers SIM Promotion + UFC $49 Risk-Free Bet Saturday
Will The Ho-Chunk Nation Wisconsin Casino Project Receive Federal Approval?
On the brighter side of things, the Ho-Chunk Nation allegedly received approval from the United States Of America to move forward with their casino. For those unfamiliar with the Ho-Chunk Nation, they are a Native American Indian Tribe spread out across five states.
Formerly, people referred to them as the Wisconsin Winnebago Tribe. Moreover, they are one of the two Native American Indian Tribes that are federally recognized. Interestingly, their name comes from the word Hochungra. Ultimately, this means “People of the Sacred Language” and “People of the Big Voice.” According to the proposal, it appears that the Ho-Chunk Nation will use thirty-three acres of land out of their seventy-three and a half acres to build a casino.