August 2020 is finally here, and we have the latest gambling news video and podcast. However, we want to tell you about the newest online slot machines that came on the market this week. Relax Gaming released La Fiesta, which is a Spanish themed game. Rival gaming also has released the ‘Daikoku Blessings, which Pragmatic Play releases Great Rhino Deluxe. The folks at Dream Tech release Medusa Fortune & Glory, which offers a Greek myth theme. Additionally, Spinomenal released Demi Gods IV. Lastly, Push Gaming released the Mystery Museum slot machine. In the first story, we tell you about some great news as another lucky gambler wins a progressive jackpot in Las Vegas. Secondly, we cover the challenges the United Kingdom are having on reopening their resorts. With Bitcoin trading over eleven thousand dollars, we have gambling news about a different scam other than the Twitter Bitcoin scam. Lastly, a poker player wins the total prize pool jackpot in the World Series Of Poker.
Las Vegas Casinos Bring Great News As Another Lucky Winner Hits The High Limit Slots Jackpot
It is always great to hear when someone wins big in Las Vegas or anywhere for that matter. With the Coronavirus taking up so much of the news over the past couple of months, we are happy to announce another lucky winner that was playing slots for high limits that triggered a progressive jackpot. While the Sin City resorts are having troubles, one lucky player won over one hundred thousand dollars last week. Interestingly the player chooses to remain anonymous. Therefore, we don’t have an interview to tell readers about.
Casinos In United Kingdom Are Still Waiting To Get The Green Light To Reopen
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson was not the best example of social distancing in the United Kingdom. However, the UK sees higher COVID rates, which forces the UK Casinos to stay closed. On August 1, 2020, the UK casino resorts were supposed to open. However, there was a delay made on July 31, 2020. That’s right, British Prime Minster Boris Johnson shelved his country’s plans to reopen England’s casinos. Currently, the Betting and Gaming Council announced their concerns.
Twitter’s Bitcoin Scam Isn’t The Only Cryptocurrency Crime In The News?
It turns out that a seventeen-year-old from Florida was the alleged mastermind of the Twitter Bitcoin hack. However, this is not the only Bitcoin scam in the news. Furthermore, it appears that Douglas Jae Woo Kim is facing federal charges of wire fraud. Moreover, this appears to tie into a scheme that defrauds investors out over four billion of Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). That said, the gambling sites that were mentioned were Nitrogen Sports and Fairlay. However, we were unable to confirm this.
More Stories In This Week’s Casino Gambling News
- Cashless Gaming in Las Vegas is Gaining Widescale Appeal
- Can I Play The Tetris Nintendo Video Game Online?
- Lucky Winner Wins Record-Breaking Progressive Slots Jackpot
- Racing In The Streets Highlights Street Racer, The New Pragmatic Play Video Slot
- Serious Cash On The Reels Is On The Line With Kalamba’s Maui Millions
- This Summer Gets Even Hotter With Diamond Inferno, Their Latest Microgaming Slot Game Release
- Yggdrasil Features A Vault Of Fortune With Their Brand New Game Innovation in Latest Slot Release
- Play’n GO Goes Beest Mode With Latest Casino Slot Machine Game Release
- Esports Recruiting By US Military Comes Under Fire From Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC)?
- Shopping Individual State Online Political Betting Odds & Props For November Electoral Vote
- Top Betting Picks To Win NASCAR’s Foxwoods Resort Casino 301
Poker Player Scores Six-Figure Total Prize Pool Jackpot In WSOP Event Online
The World Series Of Poker is always exciting to watch and cover. However, the total prize pool was over one hundred thousand dollars. That’s right, William “SlaweelRyam” Romaine is the lucky winner taking home the grand prize of $110,673 during Event #28.